A cost-effective modular system for Direct Current (DC) stimulation, designed specifically for both research and clinical use.
HDCkit is a cost-effective modular system for Direct Current (DC) stimulation, designed specifically for both research and clinical use.
It consists of a stimulator (HDCstim), a programmer (HDCprog) and a set of electrodes (HDCel), which also has the option of a headcap).
There are many benefits in using a modular system such as the HDCkit:
- The stimulator (HDCstim) and the programmer (HDCprog) are two separate units, minimising the risk of any misuse of the stimulator by the patient or subject, ensuring that applications or treatments are administered correctly everytime.
- The researcher or clinician using the HDCkit remains in complete control of how stimulations are administered.
- The researcher or clinician requires only one HDCprog to programme any number of stimulators (HDCstim).
- Researchers or clinicians can order additional HDCstims as and when required for studies or treatments.
- The HDCStim unit is portable, battery operated and designed for home use by a subject or patient*.
- The basic HDCkit package contains everything required to administer tDCS.
- The HDCkit is fully programmable and can run any number of applications or treatments within its parameters.
* The HDCkit is only to be used under the guidance of a trained medical professional.